Commercial Development

Unlike residential development, commercial development must always be certified by a private building surveyor. Additionally, commercial developments require the issue of an occupancy permit before the building may be occupied or used for its purpose.

The next few pages will provide details on the summarised application process below.

This item was last updated on 14 March 2019

For more information contact:

Janna Cheshire, Building Surveyor / EHO Administration Officer
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
08 9837 4070
08 9837 4272

Send a message via the Contact form