Rates Information

The below information details the Rates Payment Installment Options for 2018/2019.

Option One

Option Two

Option Three

Have you changed your address?

If you have moved house you will need to notify the Shire of your change of address to ensure your Rates Notice and any other correspondence is posted to the correct address. 

Change of address requests need to be lodged in writing via post to PO Box 92, Jerramungup, WA 6337.

Alternately you can lodge your change of address online using the Change of Address Form

This item was last updated on 24 August 2018

For more information contact:

Sandra Lyall, Rates Officer
Mon, Tue, Wed: 8.30am to 4.00pm
08 9835 1022
08 9835 1161

Send a message via the Contact form